As a leader in food processing equipment, Lyco’s focus is on improving customer’s ROI through innovative designs.
Lyco’s Clean-Flow® Continuous Blancher is State of the Art in a variety of ways.
The Clean-Flow® Continuous Blancher also features a new sanitary Slide-Out and Discharge Chute
Lyco’s Clean-Flow® Continuous Blancher w/ Hydro-Flow® Technology
- Revolutionary for Pasta, Rice, and Vegetable Processing
- Totally eliminates losses from sticking and clumping
- Flexibility – change over from one product to another in minutes, many times a day
- Hydro-Flow = uniform quality
- Higher recovery (5-15%)!
- Damage and clumping. Losses are <1.0%
- High production rates:
up to 15,000 PPH (6800 Kg/H) of Dry Beans
up to 10,000 PPH (4500 Kg/H) of Pasta
up to 10,000 PPH (4500 Kg/H) of Rice
Advantance – Capacity Rotary Blancher Sizing–50 lbs/cubic ft. (800 Kg/m3)
Clean-Flow Screen rests in the 3:00–9:00 position for operation, and rotates 360 degrees during the cleaning process, depositing residue in thetank for disposal in mere minutes.
- CIP in 15 Minutes
- Space Savings
- High Recovery (5-15%)
- Patent Pending
A case study of Clean-Flow™ in action at Brake Bros Food Service